Treated with the seriousness appropriate for year-end countdowns, welcome to the B.S. 19!
My boss gave me vague instructions about this whole year-end countdown thing. “Let’s do the top 19 songs of the year and run it for two hours.”
Well two hours is like 25-30 songs, so I decided that Cassiday, Jason Justice, and I should fill the extra time with nonsense.
Every two B.S. 19 songs or so, someone on staff will throw in something that has nothing whatsoever to do with a year-end countdown. Jason chose some alt/indie tracks. Cass picked some all-time favorites. I picked the most badass concerts I saw in ’19 and played songs from those bands.
The countdown will air three times over the course of the New Years’ holiday, and each show is unique.
As for the countdown itself? Songs were considered on the basis of airplay both on 105-1 The X and rock radio stations around America. We also factored in streaming data and, well, how awesome we thought these songs were. Let the overanalyzing and nitpicking commence!
Enjoy the BS19 and have an amazing 2020!
19) Rescue Me – Marshmello feat. A Day To Remember
18) Last Day Under The Sun – Volbeat
17) Breaking Down – I Prevail
16) Under The Graveyard – Ozzy Osbourne
15) I Think I’m OKAY – Machine Gun Kelly feat. YUNGBLUD & Travis Barker
14) Unsainted – Slipknot
13) Father Of All… – Green Day
12) The Hype – twenty one pilots
11) Are You Ready? – Disturbed
10) Natural – Imagine Dragons
9) S.O.S. – The Glorious Sons
8) Take What You Want – Post Malone feat. Ozzy Osbourne & Travis Scott
7) 16 – Highly Suspect
6) Ghost – Badflower
5) Chlorine – twenty one pilots
4) Ready To Let Go – Cage The Elephant
3) You’ll Never Find Me – Korn
2) Lo/Hi – The Black Keys
1) Fear Inoculum – Tool